Join Danny Janevski for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Matte Painting: Environments for Film.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you will be able to download the ZIP files from the course page. You will see I have broken them out by chapter and movie number. I have given you a start and end state for most of the movies in the course to help you follow along. In the top most level there's also folders such as cam, model, material, and render. Inside there are assets that are used globally throughout the different chapters of the course.
- Laying out geometry in Clarisse
- Importing and separating geometry in ZBrush
- Creating top-down renders
- World building with World Machine
- Creating shaders in Clarisse
- Matting painting the sky and mountain in Photoshop
- Compositing and rendering the matte painting in NUKE
Skill Level Intermediate
Layout geometry in Clarisse2m 51s
2. Asset Creation
3. World Building and Terrain Generation
4. Look Development
5. Final Layout
Creating the final layout7m 45s
6. Project Setup
7. Matte Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.