Join Chris Roberts for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Learning Autodesk Subassembly Composer.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop, as I've done here. You'll find Exercise Files for each chapter within the Exercise Files folder. Within each chapter, are files for each movie of the chapter. Furthermore, we have an additional folder here called Sample PKT from Autodesk, that will include within it all the sample PKT files that I'll explain how to download later on in this course. Most of the movies in this course have Exercise Files that you can load up, so you can follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along from scratch, or use your own files.
OK, let's get started.
- Creating a plan of attack
- Defining subassembly properties
- Adding input parameters, points, links, and shapes
- Testing subassemblies
- Adding targets
- Using Visual Basic code in subassembly development