Demonstrate that you have the knowledge needed to secure Cisco networks by earning a CCNA Security certification. This course prepares you for the Security Concepts portion of the CCNA Security exam 210-260.
- [Lisa] Cyber security specialists are one of the most in demand jobs today. Organizations need employees with specialized security knowledge. The potential for employment in any number of security related jobs is exploding and include, security engineer, administrator, and analyst. Hello, my name is Lisa Bock and I'm a security ambassador. In this course I'll cover security principles, such as the CIA Triad, common security threats, such as social engineering, malware, and active and passive attacks.
I'll review cryptographic techniques, such as encryption, hashing, and digital signatures along with describing various network topologies, such as a campus area network, wide area networks, and virtual environments. I am super excited to bring you this series on CCNA Security and this section on security concepts so you can improve you skills in configuration and maintenance of CISCO devices to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of an organization's infrastructure.
Are you ready? Let's get started.
- Security principles and terms
- SIEM technology
- Common security threats
- Social engineering
- Data loss prevention
- Cryptographic concepts
- Symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Hash algorithms
- Network topologies, CAN, WAN, and SOHO
- Securing a virtual environment