Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video Prepare for the CCNA Security Exam (210-260), part of CCNA Security (210-260) Cert Prep: 1 Security Concepts.
- [Instructor] The CCNA Security Exam tests the candidate's knowledge of security concepts, secure access, VPN, secure routing and switching, Cisco firewall technologies, intrusion prevention systems, along with content and endpoint security. The CCNA Security Exam validates a candidate's skills for securing a network, in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data, and is an excellent addition to a career in information technology.
- Security principles and terms
- SIEM technology
- Common security threats
- Social engineering
- Data loss prevention
- Cryptographic concepts
- Symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Hash algorithms
- Network topologies, CAN, WAN, and SOHO
- Securing a virtual environment
Skill Level Intermediate
Cisco ICND2 Cert Prep: Switchingwith Russell Long2h 20m Intermediate
CCNA Security (210-260) Cert Prep: 2 Secure Accesswith Lisa Bock1h 25m Intermediate
CCNA Security (210-260) Cert Prep: 3 VPNwith Lisa Bock1h 27m Intermediate
1. Security Principles
2. Common Security Threats
4. Describe Network Topologies
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.