Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CCNA Security (210-260) Cert Prep: 1 Security Concepts.
- [Instructor] Thank you for watching.…In this course, I've covered security principles…such as the CIA triad, security services,…terms and network domains.…I've also covered common security threats…such as social engineering, malware…and active and passive attacks.…I reviewed cryptographic techniques such as encryption,…hashing, digital signatures, along with describing…various network topologies such as a campus area network,…data centers and virtual environments.…
If you're interested in learning more,…please check out the IT segment of the library…where we add courses all the time.…It's well worth your time to check out any course…in the Ethical Hacking series,…including Ethical Hacking: Viruses and Worms.…If you want to learn more about encryption, check out…my course Learning Cryptography and Network Security.…You also might want to see what my colleague,…Malcolm Shore, has for you on his home page.…
Keep learning, I hope to see you again soon.…
- Security principles and terms
- SIEM technology
- Common security threats
- Social engineering
- Data loss prevention
- Cryptographic concepts
- Symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Hash algorithms
- Network topologies, CAN, WAN, and SOHO
- Securing a virtual environment
Skill Level Intermediate
Cisco ICND2 Cert Prep: Switchingwith Russell Long2h 20m Intermediate
CCNA Security (210-260) Cert Prep: 2 Secure Accesswith Lisa Bock1h 25m Intermediate
CCNA Security (210-260) Cert Prep: 3 VPNwith Lisa Bock1h 27m Intermediate
1. Security Principles
2. Common Security Threats
4. Describe Network Topologies
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.