Demonstrate your enterprise networking knowledge and expertise by earning a CCNP Routing and Switching certification. This course helps to prepare you for the Layer 2 Technologies portion of exam 300-115 SWITCH, Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks.
- [Greg] I'm Greg and I've been building networks worldwide for over 10 years. In this course, I'll discuss the basics of switch network design. I'll also cover SDM templates, switch port configuration and troubleshooting, along with discovering connected devices. I'll then dive into VLAN configuration, trunking, and VLAN distribution protocols. Next, the most prevalent spanning tree modes are discussed and configured. I'm also going to configure link aggregation with EtherChannels, multilayer switching, troubleshooting using SPANs and RSPANs, and high-availability options using chassis.
I'm ready to rock, so grab your gear, and let's get started with CCNP Switching 300-115 Cert Prep: 1, Layer 2 Technologies.
- Switch design and basic port configuration
- VLAN operation and configuration
- VLAN creation and access ports
- VTP operation and advanced configuration
- STP operation and configuration
- EtherChannel operation and configuration
- Multilayer Switching
- SPAN and RSPAN operation and configuration
- Exploring high availability