- [Instructor] We're going to start our look at…BGP attributes with a look at two attributes…we discussed very briefly in previous videos.…The first one being the origin attribute.…You're going to see this attribute…at the far, far right of the output of show IP BGP.…Next to the number under path you'll see…the couple letters I there.…And by the way I've set up another lab,…so these routes are gone from the live equipment…so I'm bringing them to you on the board right now.…We will be back on the live equipment very soon.…Now the actual origin codes are shown as well…in the little origin codes row under show IP BGP.…
I would definitely have these down cold…for the CCNP exams and they're very straightforward…nothing confusing here.…You either forward the origin code have an I,…indicating an IGP, the network command,…and that's how we got those two routes in there.…E, for EGP that indicates a path that…originated from an external gateway protocol.…And question mark for incomplete,…that's not a self explanatory in iOS help.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.