Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video The fundamentals, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] It is time to configure and troubleshoot HSRP…and frankly, you usually end up doing these…both at the same time…because HSRP is one of these services,…once you have it up and running,…you have it doing what you want it to do,…you test it to make sure it's going to do…what you want it to do,…frankly, you can leave it alone for years…and not even come back to it and it's going to work just fine.…It's not something that needs continual fine-tuning.…So what we're going to do is start with this lab,…with routers two and three, 22.214.171.124…and 23.3 respectively.…
And in this network, you know, the host could choose…either one of those addresses as their default gateway…or rather, we could assign them either one.…But in this case, we're going to assume…they're all pointing at 23.2.…And in our lab, I've taken router four…and I'm going to use it as a host.…And right now, its default gateway is set to 23.2.…And you can see that I've given it the name HOST…and that's where we'll be sending our pings from.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.