Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video The errdisable recovery feature (or is it?), part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Here's that little bonus information…I promised you at the end of the last video.…And just a quick reminder,…I did mention that there were more than one way…for a port to go into error disabled mode.…And we saw that with port security.…But let's see a couple of the others.…Here in iOS help here, and then we'll come back to that.…And as you can see, just a few different ways…that a port can actually go into error disabled mode.…And what we're doing here…is enabling the timer to recover from.…
And there's actually an all option at the very top.…But just a few here you may have seen.…If you haven't seen all these, don't feel badly.…I'm not sure that I've seen all of them.…'Cause we've got stuff from PAGP to PPPOE violations,…DOT1X violation error, BPDU guard.…We saw that in another course.…So a couple here we've seen,…a couple we might not be familiar with.…But the real reason that I'm showing you this…is to acquaint you with the error disable recovery command,…because what we can do here is configure the router,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.