Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video eBGP peering and loopback interfaces, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Just to prove that there's absolutely…nothing up my sleeve, you can see at the top…of this screen that router three has the loopback 220.127.116.11…created, 32-bit mask, a host mask, that is.…And just to verify, there's interface loopback0,…and on router one, we have a loopback0 as well,…IP address 18.104.22.168 with a host mask.…So let's proceed now and get that adjacency…back up and running.…We're going to take it one step at a time and put one command…on router one and then the corresponding one on three,…so we can keep checking the adjacencies.…
And right now, let's go with the remote-as command.…Nice try.…So put 3.3.3 in this time, and then remote-as 200.…And we'll just give that a moment,…and I'll run show ip bgp sum on this side.…I just want to get you used to seeing the different stages.…There's idle for a state.…So nothing much happening here yet.…Let's go over to three.…
And let's see, pardon me,…bgp summary, and you can see,…I'll have to move this one over just a little bit,…but you can see the state of idle over there…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.