- [Instructor] (hoots) After that last lab,…I think we need a little breather.…We're going to step away from the live equipment here,…but we are going to talk about a very important protocol,…DMVPN, and a couple of protocols that tie in with it.…For the sake of clarity and your sanity and mine,…I've left the cloud out of this particular illustration,…but we have six remote office spokes…and one central office hub, and we know that each spoke…is going to be connected back to the hub.…The first thing any of us learned…about hub-and-spoke networks,…outside of why they call it a hub-and-spoke network,…is that spoke-to-spoke communication…has to go through the hub,…but to have our VPN traffic flow…in the most efficient manner possible,…we need to allow direct spoke-to-spoke VPNs…that don't go through the hub.…
Now, the hub might get a little involved with the build,…or a little information as you'll see,…but we don't want every single VPN,…spoke-to-spoke VPN going through the hub.…Now, of course, we could build a full mesh of VPNs,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.