Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video To autoredistribute (or not), part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] When it comes to route redistribution,…I just absolutely love it.…We all have our thing when it comes to anything really,…but when it comes to networking, comes to any job,…comes to anything, there're things you really like to do,…and things you don't like to do,…and I love route redistribution.…You've got a few simple rules you got to watch out for,…and when you observe these rules,…you're 99% of the way home.…Now, when you forget a rule,…things go bad in a hurry,…and sometimes things going bad means…you're just not seeing the routes you're expecting to see,…and that's pretty puzzling.…
You do a little clear IP route asterisk,…and you check all your connections and everything else,…and your routes aren't showing up.…And we're going to see a couple of examples…of that here in this section,…and we're going to review all these rules…of route redistribution when it comes…to RIP Version 2, EIGRP and OSPF.…And we're going to start…with this automatic route redistribution…'cause we're going to clear the air on something right here…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.