Join Greg Sowell for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of CCNP Routing (300-101) Cert Prep: Route Redistribution and Selection.
- [Instructor] Before you get started with this course, there are a few things you should know. This course is part of the CCNP Routing and Switching series, thus is considered advanced. Prerequisites include CCNA-level routing and switching knowledge. Cisco CLI experience is mandatory, along with standard TCP/IP network configuration and troubleshooting experience. If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend reviewing the following courses. CCNP Routing 300-101, Cert Prep: Network Principles.
CCNP Routing 300-101, Cert Prep: Router and Routing Security. CCNP 300-101, Cert Prep: Layer 2 and Layer 3 Technologies. CCNP Switching 300-115, Cert Prep: 1 Layer 2 Technologies, and last, CCNP Switching 300-115, Cert Prep: 2 Infrastructure Security and Services. This course is designed for anyone interested in the CCNP Routing exams, or looking to bolster their Cisco routing knowledge.
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) configuration
- Common ways to prevent suboptimal routing and routing loops
- Performing packet switching
- Using policy-based routing (PBR) in a modern network
- Implementing policy-based routing (PBR) to modify routing for specific clients or services
- Using Cisco IP Service Level Agreement (IP SLA) to test and react to network conditions