- [Instructor] My friends,…if you brought horses with you today,…get ready to hold on to 'em,…'cause we got quite a lab, here.…Going on with virtual routers…and really concerning ourselves…with something called VRF-Lite.…Now, we're kind of used to the virtual routing concept…by this point.…We've used it in HSRP, VRRP,…we've seen pseudo routers,…but this is a different animal entirely, really.…And I want to show you this diagram.…I strongly suggest you write this out…because when we go to the routers…we're going to be there for a long time…and we're not going to continually come back to this drawing.…
So I do suggest you write this one out,…especially if this is the first time…you've watched this video.…Now, some of you veterans out there might…be looking at this and saying,…"This looks a little like something…"called router on a stick." and I agree with you, it does.…There's a little bit of similarity…but it's a totally different thing.…Quite a description there but the thing is…if you don't know what router on a stick is…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.