- [Instructor] On occasion, I am a master of understatement…and I think I've outdone myself here…with this opening sentence.…OSPF authentication can affect your virtual link operation.…I'll probably change that before this book goes to print,…and say it will affect your virtual link operation.…And boy are you going to see one of the most…deceptive things you've ever seen…a Cisco router tell you in this very lab.…This should look familiar, because it's the exact same…topology we were using earlier in our virtual link lab,…and I've already set up routers one, two, and three…have their adjacencies, MD5 authentication…is in effect for the entire area,…and as you see, routers three and four…have an adjacency over area 34, the 184.108.40.206/24 network.…
And the problem came in last time…because we have a loopback over on router four…that's in area four and area four does not…contain an interface on a router…that has a connection to area zero,…so we're going to run in to some connectivity issues…and the one that you know we're going to have…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.