Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Virtual links: Yea or nay?, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] I already mentioned this a couple of times…to you in this part of the course,…and probably several other parts of the course,…but one of the most important facets of troubleshooting…is knowing when to troubleshoot and when you don't have to.…Because in the real world of course you don't want to…waste time troubleshooting something that's working…just fine and secondly on the exam of course,…you know even in a multiple choice question you could get…something along the lines of, you know,…well is any troubleshooting needed here at all?…Or your answer would be well no.…Well in this particular case before we look at…the live equipment, is there a problem here?…Specifically with this particular topology,…is router one going to see router four's loopback,…and I haven't built in any surprises, anything like that,…I promise you, just going to have to take my word for it…because I've already done the config,…but we've got Area 0 over routers one, two and three,…that's our 172.12.123/24 network,…and we have three loopbacks all in Area 0.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.