Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Virtual links: Building and troubleshooting, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] I will not insult your intelligence…at this point by doing what reality t.v. shows…always do when they go to commercial.…Y'know, they have some scene and then they go to commercial…and when they come back from the commercial,…they show you the exact same scene, 'cuz they…think you forgot what, y'know, you saw two minutes ago.…So, we know where we are, but what's going on…with this virtual link command?…The thing that's going on with it…is you actually want a command…that's at the top of the list,…almost at the top of the list, area.…OSPF area parameters, this is the command you start…your virtual link with.…
Yeah, I know, what?…So, we've got OSPF area ID as a decimal value.…You can put it in in an IP address format,…I would stick with decimal value.…Now, which area do we put here?…Do we put area four?…Do we put area 34?…Do we put area zero, hmm?…Because zero is a legal entry.…We see it inside those brackets.…What you're putting here is…the number of the transit area.…That's what you're always concerned with…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.