Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video VRF lab continues, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] And we're back with our sub interfaces.…You can see the IP addresses have been applied to them,…and everything should be just fine,…but we really should verify, right?…So let's do a show ip route,…and I still don't have anything.…How can I have nothing here in my routing table,…if I just put those interface,…those IP addresses on those interfaces.…And they're not shut, I didn't do anything tricky…while the camera was off.…The thing is, VRF keeps a separate routing table…for each instance.…
That's really why we're doing it in the first place.…So, we're not going to see anything right now…if we run show ip route.…What we need to do, is run a version of show ip route…that you might not have paid attention to,…'cause it's all the way down at bottom.…You've probably done show ip route connected, and eigrp,…and ospf, and then summary, those options.…But vrf is what we want to look at next.…And let's say we want to look at the table for VRF2,…and there it is.…There's the one subnet 10.2.2.0,…the one sub interface that is in that particular VRF.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.