Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video VRF lab concludes, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] With our connected routes…in our VRF configuration…all finally present and accounted for and pingable,…we're going to introduce OSPF to our config now.…During the break,…I did add a loopback to each router…and it's using its router number for each octet,…1111 and so forth.…Now just as we have three instances of VRF on router one,…we're going to need to configure…three separate instances of OSPF,…and that means adding a little extra information…to that usual router ospf command.…
We're going to see that live in just a moment.…And of course, this is why I added the loopbacks,…because OSPF needs something to advertise…once we have our adjacencies up.…Nothing incredibly complex here…as far as OSPF or VRFs.…I just want you to get used to one little extra thing,…and we'll head for that right now.…And I'm going to go with router ospf 2 here for our process,…since I'm going to do this for VRF2.…And I can't stop there when I'm using VRFs.…I have to say router ospf and then the process number.…
I picked two for this one.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.