- [Instructor] At this point in your studies,…and frankly in your career, what you're likely doing…when you see things for the first time,…or you see things that you don't do that often,…like say, VRF-lite, if that's not a part of your everyday…job, you start identifying points of potential…troubleshooting or potential points of trouble…as you're configuring it, as you're seeing it…for the first time.…But I still want to take a few minutes here…just to point out a few things from the previous videos,…things to watch out for when you're troubleshooting,…especially if it's the first time you've configured it.…And as with most long winded configs,…especially that IKE policy, right,…it's not that long on the screen but boy,…the first time you do it, there's a lot of detail there…and a lot of choices.…
Well, knowing the rules will prevent…a lot of unnecessary troubleshooting,…and one of those rules we need to keep in mind…is when you create multiple IKE policies,…you've got to assign a priority value from one to 10,000.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.