- [Instructor] The surgeon general has asked me…to give you the following warning.…There are no labs in this video.…I know, boring!…I'll try to make it less boring, I promise.…But, there's some very important theory covered…in this video that's going to affect…some of what you see in the rest of this section,…and we need to know this stuff, so I want to show you this…on the board, and you'll see why in the next few minutes.…Now, a BGP speaker, it's going to advertise a route…to an internal neighbor under certain circumstances,…not all circumstances.…
Now, if that route was created by the router…that's going to do the advertising via the network command,…no problem.…If the route was learned via static route redistribution,…or IGP route redistribution, or if the advertised route…is a directly connected route,…then a BGP speaker will advertise it…to an internal neighbor.…Now, you look at that list and you say,…sounds like a pretty comprehensive list to me,…but there's one very common circumstance missing…from that list.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.