Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Stub areas and router IDs (RIDs), part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] There is a little of everything…in this particular video.…We've got some refreshers on stub and total stub areas.…A little bit of refresher on route redistribution.…Couple of troubleshooting tips,…couple of tips on when you don't have to troubleshoot.…So, I want to dive in here starting with the config.…And physically the setup is much the same…as we'd had throughout the OSPF section.…Routers one, two, and three on that NBMA network.…And we know router one's the hub there.…Two and three are the spokes.…That's in the 18.104.22.168/24 network in the backbone area.…
And all three routers have a loopback here.…I didn't list the IP addresses on the diagram,…but you know what they are by now…and we'll see them in action in a moment.…And also routers three and four have an adjacency…over the broadcast network 22.214.171.124/24.…Note however that on routers one and two,…while I did use the network command…to introduce the 126.96.36.199 network,…then I used redistribute connected subnets…to bring in their loopbacks…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.