Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Splitting your horizons, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Well, I'm kind of giving a cheat here,…because I'm telling you what the problem is.…Actually, I told you what the problem was going to be…at the end of the last video with this video,…and that is, of course, split horizon.…Now we may need to do a little extra troubleshooting,…because I'm going to give you a little bonus here…that I usually don't do,…and we're going to do an extra lab that gets pretty detailed,…but you will definitely get something out of it.…And it's just a good little…troubleshooting reminder at the same time.…But we are starting with…the most innocent network possible, right,…we've got an NBMA network routers, one, two, and three,…everything's working fine with the frame,…everything's working fine with the EIGRP,…we've got the usual network there, 123.…
In this lab, of course, router four is gone,…it's not in the mix in this one,…and routers one, two, and three, each have a loopback,…numbered the same as they've been throughout the course,…and 32 bit mass, and they've all be advertised in the EIGRP.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.