Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Route tracking lab concludes, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Let's hop on over to router four…and we'll finish this lab…and test our strange-looking configuration there.…And we'll go under eigrp.…I'm going to do a redistribute connected with the metrics.…1544 10 to 255 1 and 1500,…and now I'll do a no network 4 4 4 4 0 0 0 0…I'll zip up to two and see if it's already taken place.…
Ah, there we go.…And you can see the tracking state has changed,…the metric threshold from Up to Down, right here…and it's already gone from Active to Speak…and there it goes from Speak to Standby…so it looks like everything works just as it should.…And there shows Standby we see the priority's dropped to 99.…Remember, you can always check the state,…what the router thinks the state is right there.…And it thinks it's Down.…Now of course, when we run show ip route 4 4 4 4,…the route is in the table.…
This is all about checking those metrics…and as you can see, the metric got whole lot bigger…and when you divide that by 2560,…it will definitely be larger than 62.…So here's a little something to watch out there for…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.