Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Route tracking lab begins, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Granted, not a feature…you're going to use every day,…probably not as often as interface tracking,…but route tracking does come in handy…every once in awhile.…And like I said, I'll stop teasing you with this…after this, I promise.…I'll show you what it is.…But there's something that just stunned me…the first time I saw it…and in case you ever see this in a production at work,…lab, anywhere else,…I want you to know what's going on with this.…Well, you'll see.…But right now, here's what we have.…Router four is, again router four does no longer host four,…and routers two, three, and four…are all on the 172.12.23./24 network…as in previous labs.…
And routers one, two, and three…over the frame 22.214.171.124/24…and that's about it, except that router four…is advertising a loopback into this OSPF config…via the network command.…Routers two and three are still in the HSRP group 23.…And let's go ahead and verify a bit of this.…Or actually I already have.…And you can see up here, here's show standby on router two.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.