Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video RIP and EIGRP, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- Alright I hope you left and gave your brain a little…time to cool off after all that extended pinging…and what not in the previous video.…Were not going to send as many pings in this one I hope…because after we get two-way route redistribution…up an running everything should be fine…and we'll see when our EIGRP routes are already…redistributed into RIP.…Now we're going to take our RIP routes, put them into…EIGRP and then do some connectivity checking.…So let's go ahead and get that started.…(keys clacking)…And you can see the choices here are exactly the same…as when we were taking our EIGRP routes…and putting them into RIP in the previous vid.…
We've got metric, we've got route-map…and we've got character term…which means it's a legal command.…So I'm going to go with that and the router didn't give me…a nasty message or warning or anything.…And unfortunately it's not giving me any routes either…and we know why, because the EIGRP requires a seed metric…just like RIP does and we didn't set one…but again, the router didn't give us any kind of warning…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.