- [Instructor] And we're back.…Let's go ahead and get this prefix-list applied…and we're going to do that with the neighbor command.…So, let's go under router bgp 123 neighbor.…Two and we want to put prefix-list,…filter updates to and from this neighbor.…And there it is.…So, let's go ahead and put prefix-list.…Then it's going to ask you of course for the name.…
And you've got to say whether it's filtering in bound…or outbound updates.…So, we could have gone to two and three…and tried to filter the incoming…but it was much more efficient…to go to router one and filter the outgoing.…So, let's go ahead and put out…and that's the end of our options…and now let's go down to three…or I put the same statement in for three.…We'll do a soft clear.…I got tired, I couldn't type that T.…
And ta da, it's already been filtered.…Let's go to three so we can look at 'em side by side…with the exact same thing…and you can see this is exactly what we wanted,…16, 17, 18, 19, they're all gone…but network five is still there.…So, we met all the requirements…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.