- We're going to start our look at…Advanced Spanning Tree Features now…and I'm going to be more blunt with you than I usually am,…even more straight forward.…Putting these features in operation,…you're going to find that it's very simple.…Almost every feature has a way…to enable it or disable it globally,…or enable it or disable it on a port level,…so you can make it exactly the way you need it…as far as your switch goes.…But, the real key is knowing where to run these,…where not to run these, or you can't run these,…and why we're running them in the first place.…
That's what it's all about.…So we're going to dive right in with Portfast…and someone taking this course just went to the next video…when they saw portfast, I'm glad it wasn't you…because ya know you learn about portfast…in your CCNA studies and it's like, okay,…I know what it does, that's it, that's all we need to know.…It's not all ya need to know as far as what it does…and also it ties in quite often to other more complex…features that we're going to look at…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.