Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Port security with multiple secure addresses, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] I just don't know about this one…because here's what we're doing.…Quick recap of the end of the last video.…We've got a secure MAC address on Fast zero slash two.…Four As, four Bs, four Cs, and the port…is currently in error disabled mode.…What we've been told we need to do…is leave that secure MAC address in place,…the static secure one, while allowing that same…port to learn the router two's actual MAC address…on its fast ethernet zero slash zero interface…and consider it secure.…
That's a lot.…But actually, not only can we do that,…it's actually pretty simple.…And we could just take that static secure back off…and then let it learn…that one address and everything would be fine.…We wouldn't have to raise the maximum.…Except of course we were told,…don't take that one static secure MAC off.…So what we can do instead…is raise the number of secure addresses.…Let's do that thing.…Bring that up just a tad, thank you.…
It's like, what comes next?…(laughing)…Alright, so we've got switchport, port-security,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.