- [Narrator] This is a little feature in OSPF…that can really come in handy,…and I don't think this is going to apply…to anyone out there today, but back in my time,…I remember people having arguments about whether…there was such a thing as an OSPF passive interface.…So, that's one reason we're talking about it…is to let you know that, yes, there is such a thing…as an OSPF passive interface,…and you're going to see it in action.…Not a ton of troubleshooting to it but hang in there…if you're familiar with it because we're going to do…a little bit of t-shooting with it.…You're going to see what happens when it goes wrong,…and a little bonus dad lecture at the end…at no additional charge, but first off,…we're going to come in near the end of this lab…because I've got everything built here except…for that FastEthernet0/1 interface 220.127.116.11.…
I have the 18.104.22.168/24 subnet working there…but that particular interface in this lab is not leading…to any potential OSPF neighbors.…We do, however, want to advertise 22.214.171.124/24…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.