- [Instructor] If you're tired of being reminded…about entering a seed metric,…you've come to the right protocol,…because OSPF does not require a seed metric.…It's the one of the big three…between RIPv, EIGRP and OSPF that…does not require a seed metric.…We'll see what that default seed is…and some other interesting defaults…by using OSPF in this lab rather than EIGRP.…I've already changed over the entire…EIGRP area over to OSPF area zero,…and the IP addressing is all the same.…Let's go ahead and check our adjacency here.…
We're good there, there's our adjacency…between router one and router three,…and the one OSPF route, so let's go ahead…and just start our redistribution here,…and we'll start with RIP .…Now with OSPF, of course, you've got to…put in a process ID, and this time,…we're going to put the metric on the redistribute command.…We've got the default metric command down cold.…We've used that, so let's go ahead and put metric here,…and since it's OSPF it's going to ask for hop,…so we'll just put two just for fun. And now we're going to go…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.