Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Network masking and point-to-point links, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] We know the network command wildcard mask…doesn't come into play with our adjacencies,…but what about the network mask?…I know you already know the answer to this question,…but I want to show you a debug…to give you a couple of real good exam tips…to go along with this.…And what I did during the break is…I removed the OSPF configs from bother routers two and three…and changed the masking just slightly.…And this is the first tip I want to give you.…When you run into something like we're about to run into,…it's really easy to concentrate…on your routing protocol config,…and while that's obviously important,…you can't make that the only thing you're looking at.…
You know, you do the ocular scan, you just sit there…and you stare at it until blood appears on your forehead.…It's like I don't see the difference,…I don't see the problem.…Well the problem might not be in the router config,…it could be in, say, your addressing.…And what we've got this time is the same IP addresses…on routers two and three but note that router two…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.