Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video NAT lab concludes, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- We've got a slight mystery to solve here,…because our ping went through…but our translation did not occur.…And it is very likely that you noticed…what the problem was when I was writing the config.…But just in case you weren't one of those…laughing at me and going, look what he's doing,…he made a mistake...…And I promise not to say that again.…Let's take a look at the config.…And here is the config for the loopbacks, the nat pool…and there's that ip nat inside source list command.…Because of formatting, one line of the ACL…got dropped off, sorry about that.…
But the ACL is actually fine.…The serial interface, ip nat outside, is perfectly fine.…I can tell you right now, the error is right here.…And it's right in front of you…and that just puts pressure on, right?…I hate when people say that, it's right in front of you.…Anyway, I won't say that again either.…But, where is the problem?…The problem is that my ACL is number 11,…but my nat inside source list command…is calling the number five…and that's where the problem is right there.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.