- [Instructor] Time for a look…at the multi-exit discriminator or,…as we like to call it, the MED.…It's one of these things, you mention the MED so often,…people forget what it stands for,…but, again, the name, it's kind of the recipe.…And it's an optional BGP attribute.…You're not going to use this every single time…or set it every single time.…A couple tricky things about it, especially when it comes…to setting the multi-exit discriminator value.…We're going to see all that on the live equipment.…Now, let's take a look at this lab that we're going to run.…And I already have the adjacencies in place,…I've tested those…and we've got a couple of routes advertised.…
I know you know how to do that, so I didn't want…to take time up here on the screen going through that again.…But please note…that we're not using the frame cloud in this lab.…We have direct connections between routers one and three,…direct connections between routers two and three…and routers one, two, and four…are sharing an ethernet segment.…Routers one and three, 188.8.131.52/24.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.