- [Instructor] No BGP information has changed…since the last video, but I want to show you…this adjacency we're about to add…just to check the whole deal with the weight attribute…being advertised or not advertised…from one router to another.…We're going to add an external adjacency…between routers one and five.…They are communicating right now…over the 10.1.1.0/24 network,…and we're going to put router five in an AS of its own.…So let's go ahead and bring the live equipment up,…and you can see there, show ip bgp, just to prove…that I didn't do anything while you were gone to the route,…and it still has a weight of 200,…still being selected as best and valid,…and also I just pinged at 10.1.1.5…just to make sure that we had connectivity.…
So we'll go in here and add that one now.…And we go over to 5 and do the same,…router bgp 5,…and we'll just wait for that to finish cooking.…Shouldn't take long, and then we'll give it…a few more seconds to check the BGP table.…That's one thing, we're so used to instantaneous results,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.