Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video More trunking!, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Before we do move on, I wanted to go ahead…first off and verify that this was up and running,…and just for completion's sake,…switchport trunk allowed vlan,…and which one did we take out?…We took out 123.…And you can see now vlan's allowed on trunk fast 13,…fast 14, we're in good shape, and vlan 123…has been disallowed on both.…So if what happened at the end of the last video happens,…if 13 goes down, then 123 is still going to be disallowed…on the active trunk, which would then be over port 14.…
So before we get back to the lab and we start working…with those, let's go ahead and put 123 back on the list.…That, of course, is how to do more than one port…at one time.…You might have forgotten about that one.…It might have been a while, but interface range,…we can take care of all of this at one time.…And we'll do a switchport trunk allowed vlan,…and looks like we could just put 123 here…and we're gold, you know, just add it right back…to the list.…
And, uh-oh.…(laughs)…Uh-oh!…This is where you have to be careful with the syntax,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.