Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video More time ranges, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Before we do head over to router five, though…what else do I need to do on router one right now…to allow someone to telnet in?…What do I need to do?…We put the access class on…at the beginning of the very last video,…but that's all we did.…So yeah, we'd better have a login and a password there.…And put a login there.…You probably already heard this little lecture from me,…but you're going to heard it again.…Don't let this worry you…when you put login first…and it says login disabled, et. cetera, et. cetera.…
People tend to say, oh my gosh,…I just disabled all my logins.…Well, until the password is set, yes.…So right now, we have a login and a password of CCNP,…and we're all set there.…So now let's hop over to router five and first,…I'm going to send a ping to router one.…We're all set there.…So if we can't telnet in, we know that we can ping in,…so it's got to be something else besides connectivity.…So let's done a telnet to 10.1.1.1…and we were rejected immediately.…
None of that trying 10.1.1.1 and it hanging,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.