Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Masks, timers, and flapping links, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- We are picking up pretty much right where we left off.…During the break there,…I just took the EIGRP off router four,…and then put it back on so we do have our adjacency back…between routers three and four,…and we're just going to stay on the rack here for a while…'cause I want to show you a couple things…about the network command again,…some default timers you need to know about,…and we're going to use the adjacency…between routers three and four…as our little experimental area.…So, first things first, we've got this neighbor up.…Everything's looking good there.…
A couple things I want to remind you…about the network command,…first being that I do have this in front of you.…Then, to command 18.104.22.168 would be legal by itself,…but I strongly urge you to use the wildcard bits in EIGRP.…It's a good thing to, you'll see more of that on an exam,…in an exam environment, I would think,…than actually in the real world…because I don't remember the last time…I saw EIGRP used without wildcard bits,…and it's to the point where people think…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.