Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Load balancing, traceroutes, and pings, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Chris] Some of you TBA Bulldog veterans out there…you're already laughing, I can hear you from here,…'cause you see the word verify up there…and you know what I'm going to say.…We're going to trust but we're always going to verify.…And verifying your load balancing…in an EIGRP network it's a good way to go…because you know the theory of it,…you know that equal cost load balancing…should be on by default,…but is it actually working?…I'm going to show you how to use ping and traceroute here…to make sure your load balancing is working.…Particularly traceroute,…that's the one I really like to use,…but we're going to review them both, too,…because of course, obviously,…in any troubleshooting scenario,…ping and traceroute, you're going to need…both of those extended versions…and I want to make sure that you're fluent with both.…
Also, it's the kind of thing for meaning…and other complaining,…you know and I know it's a real world note,…people are complaining about something in the network…and one person kind of makes something up about what it is…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.