- [Instructor] As we continue our discussion…of ACLs I've got a pretty mixed bag here for you,…cause I got one thing, one subject that you know…is very important when it comes to ACLs…that's the line order.…I've got another feature that you might not now…how important it can be…but you're going to see it and it's sequence numbers.…And then finally notepad,…which you had maybe no idea…it could possibly be important with ACLs.…We're going to wrap up with that,…but I want to start with a line order here.…Because most issues, whether ACLs,…they're rooted in the line order and…they can be the simplest thing.…
We know ACLs run from top to bottom,…we know once a match is found…that's the end of the running from top to bottom.…And, what I have found over the years is that…a great rule of thumb with ACLs,…is to have your more specific statements…at the top and more general statements at the bottom.…And that's a good troubleshooting tip as well…because if I'm looking suddenly at say at…25 line ACL, and they exist, believe me even longer.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.