- [Instructor] We're going to build a VPN…between R1 and R3 now,…and R2 is still in the picture…literally because I didn't have the heart to take it out.…But it's not involved in the lab.…I'm going to do something a little bit different here.…I'm going to break this particular lab up…into a couple of smaller videos,…because for many of you, this will be…the first time you've seen this stuff,…and we have the IKE policy, and then the SA,…and then a couple of other phases,…and I don't want to just heap all that together.…I want you to be able to watch one a couple times,…then go to the next step,…so you see exactly what's going on.…
Also, we're only going to configure router one…in these videos, because I'm going to go ahead…and put the config on three that will match up with one.…But, I don't want to keep hopping back,…one, three, one, three, one, three…with the different policies, that kind of thing.…Again, I want you to see it sequentially on one router.…So, let's go ahead and dive right in,…and, a quick real world note here.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.