- [Instructor] We're getting ready to get HSRP interface…tracking up and running and what I did during…the very brief break there was go ahead and reopen…the serial interface on router two…so the lab is now right where it was…at the very beginning with router two…as the active router in the HSRP group…and router two also happens to have…the interface we're going to monitor,…so we're going to stay right here.…Let's go ahead and get that rolling.…We also have our OSPF adjacency backup too, you can see.…So we've got standby 23.…
This time we're going to use track and even though…it looks like you have 25 options…you actually just have two.…Track object or interface, and if you choose interface…of course you're going to put the name and the number.…The tracked object number, I'm going to give you…an extra lab here in this section to thank you…for your patience and it's going to include…a track object number because I'd like you to see that…in a classic little gotcha that certainly…got me the first time, but for right now let's concentrate…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.