- [Instructor] I've likely said this…a couple times during the last couple videos,…and I hope I didn't psych anyone out,…but when you hear the term crypto access lists…the first time, you think, oh my gosh,…what kind of complicated ACL is this?…Well it's the exact same ACL you've been writing…your entire Cisco career.…We're going to put it to a different use,…that we're kind of used to,…because we've seen so many different uses…for ACLs by this point,…but the operation is slightly different.…Now, crypto ACL is going to evaluate…both inbound and outbound traffic.…
When we apply this crypto ACL…with the crypto map command,…we're not going to say in or out…at the end of the command.…Remember when you're putting one on an interface…to block or deny traffic,…it's IP access group, then the number,…and then you have to indicate…whether it's inbound or outbound?…Well, with crypto ACL, there's no such thing,…and you're going to see why.…It's different, certainly, but you'll see why…over the next few minutes.…Now, a crypto ACL,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.