Join Denise Allen-Hoyt for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Up and Running with Cisco CLI Router Configuration.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you enjoyed this course,…you may want to view my other course,…titled Up and Running with Cisco CLI Switch Configuration.…It's very similar to this router course,…and will also help to strengthen your skills…with the Cisco command line interface.…Another option would be the Advanced Topics in Cisco Routing…course which covers, in detail, RIP Version 2,…as well as OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols.…
One final course might be the Introduction to Routing.…This course includes topics…such as Elance and DHCP.…Finally, you might wanna consider enrolling in one…of the numerous Cisco Networking Academy courses…which are offered by high schools, community colleges,…and several other four-year universities,…not only in the United States, but around the world.…Good luck with your studies, and with the acquisition…of the knowledge and skills required…to pass the CCENT exam.…
- Accessing a Cisco router
- Exploring terminal emulation
- Configuring a router hostname
- Disabling IP domain lookup
- Securing access
- Configuring interfaces and routes
- Setting up dynamic routing
- Verifying configurations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Accessing the Router
2. Global Commands
3. Secure Management Access
Encrypting passwords3m 8s
4. Configuring Interfaces
5. Configuring Static and Default Routes
6. Configuring Dynamic Routing
7. Verifying Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.