- [Instructor] Picking up right where we left off,…we're going to address the second route now,…where we were told to leave the metric alone,…but set the route type to E1.…So let's go in conf T.…And again, you can go by fives…in the sequence number if you want.…The default is 10, so if I did not enter one here,…this would be sequence 20.…And it really helps when you need to…go back and edit a route map,…whether you've got an error in it when you first write it…or you go back six months later and say,…okay, things have changed, or now have this route,…we need to put it in the middle.…
We need to put this sequence in the middle…of the entire route map, and it's got 20 sequences,…you don't necessarily want to rewrite that whole thing.…So you can use the sequence numbers to edit it.…So we've got route-map RIP2OSPF permit 20.…And let's see, this time we're matching on IP address 22.…We know that's the ACL number.…And this time we're doing a set metric-type type-1.…And that's it.…
Another great little troubleshooting tip…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.