Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Fine-tuning with route maps, part 1, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at fine-tuning…our our route redistribution…because while route redistribution by itself…is pretty much all or nothing,…sometimes we don't want all or nothing…or we want to change the values of some routes…as they're being redistributed.…We're going to do a little of all of that here in this lab.…The only difference between this lab…and the previous one, is that router two…actually has three loopbacks right now.…We're not going to do two-way route redistribution.…We know what to look out for there…with all three of our protocols…but what we're going to concentrate on…is changing some metrics…and maybe denying some routes while we're at it…'cause router two has three loopbacks…that it is currently advertising into route,…networks two, 22 and 222, is how I'm going to refer to them…and router one is our border router…and router three is totally an OSPF.…
Let's go ahead and call up the rack…and I'll show you I've already done…the grunt work so to speak.…You can see rip's been activated up there,…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.