- [Instructor] I certainly hope you washed your hands…before this video, because we are going in to do surgery…on an existing config.…You did wash your hands, didn't you?…Well, if you didn't, that's okay.…We're going to let you slide, but I have washed my hands…and we're ready to go into this config.…And also please note, if you wrote the addresses down…at the end of the last video, they've changed slightly…and you can see on router one…we're going to have .1 and.5/30 respectively…on a couple of subinterfaces.…Router two's going to keep the 123.2 address.…
I've already changed that to a /30.…And router three serial interface…is going to have the address 123.6/30.…Now a couple of notes here.…You are not locked into using point-to-point links…or /30 masks on subinterfaces, you're just not.…I've done that here just to keep…the address usage to a minimum.…Also I'm going to show you two different ways…to create subinterfaces, one being a multipoint…and another being a point-to-point,…so you can create a subinterface…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.