Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring IPsec security associations (SAs), part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Let's get that pre-shared key…all set up and then we're going to take a look…at something called a transform set.…Sounds daunting but it's really not complicated…but first off let's get this key set up.…So quick conf t, we're going to do a crypto isakmp…and lookin' at a couple of our options here,…key is the one we want.…Set pre-shared key for remote peer…and we're not done yet.…We have to specify whether it's encrypted or unencrypted…so if it's unencrypted it's your own darn fault.…Put a six there, so now we're going to put the password CCNP…and then address our host name.…
So we'll go ahead and define the share key with the address…and then the peer IP address is 184.108.40.206…and we have a peer IP subnet mask.…We're not going to use that, we could certainly…and a bypass X authentication for this peer.…We're not going to do that one either.…So we will go with that command.…Now, let's talk about those transform sets…and what exactly the heck we're transforming.…Sorry about the gap here but it happens on occasion.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.