Join Chris Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion of the subinterface creation lab, part of CCNP Troubleshooting (300-135) Cert Prep.
- [Instructor] Picking up right where we left off,…we were doing a little housekeeping on router two.…We took an obsolete frame map command off.…By the way, it really wouldn't have…hurt anything to leave that there.…It's just a good habit to get into,…because you'll be surprised,…you'll leave old frame map statements on,…and then in a month from now you'll be running a lab,…be looking at it, it's like, what's this mapping to 123.6?…So you do want to do your housekeeping…and taking frame map commands off of the router…as you're going along through labs…if you're not using them any longer.…So right now we can actually test…connectivity between routers one and two.…
And there we go, so we can ping from there, no problem.…Let's go over to router one,…make sure we can ping from there.…I can't imagine that we can't.…And you're in great shape.…So right now the sub-interface from router one…and the physical interface…on router two, they're communicating.…So now we want to make sure we've got…routers one and three talking to each other.…
- Port security fundamentals
- EtherChannel negotiation protocols
- Advanced switching options
- NBMA configuration and troubleshooting
- Spotting and fixing authentication type mismatches
- K-values and passive interfaces
- Route redistribution
- NTP authentication
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- VPNs and VRF-lite
Skill Level Intermediate
1. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Switching and EC Fundamentals
2. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Advanced Switching Options
3. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Analyzing And Troubleshooting OSPF
4. CCNP TSHOOT 300-135: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
5. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Route Redistribution
To autoredistribute (or not)8m 34s
6. TSHOOT 300-115: The Hot Standby Routing Protocol
7. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Access Control Lists (ACLs)
8. CCNP TSHOOT 300-115: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
9. TSHOOT 300-135: VPNs and VRF-lite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.