- Mitigating endpoint threats
- PCI DSS, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Web proxies and web filtering
- Spam filtering
- Email encryption
- Antimalware protection
- Personal firewalls
- Hardware and software encryption
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lisa] Hello my name is Lisa Bock, and I'm a Security Ambassador. In this course, I'll cover how to mitigate endpoint threats and provide web and email security. I'll discuss web filtering, email encryption, blacklisting, and how to fight against spam in your organization. I'll review some standards and regulations along with best practices that include malware protection, personal firewalls and host intrusion detection along with hardware and software encryption techniques.
I'm super excited to bring you this series on CCNA Security and this section on Content and Endpoint Security so that you can improve your skills and configuration and maintenance of Cisco devices, to properly secure an organization's infrastructure. Are you ready? Let's get started.